|Team Coach Wins San Antonio Spurs Gregg Popovich 4 New York Knicks Jeff Van Gundy 1|
|Western Finals||Spurs defeated Trail Blazers, 4–0|
|< 1998 NBA Finals 2000 >|
Who won the 99 NBA Finals?
Who won the NBA in 1997 98?
Did the Bulls win in 98?
In a repeat of the previous year’s Finals, the Bulls won the series 4 games to 2 for their third consecutive NBA title and their sixth in eight seasons. …
Who won the NBA in 2000?
Has a 7 seed ever won NBA?
No team seeded seventh or eighth has ever won the NBA title. In fact, only one team seeded lower than fourth—the 1994-95 Rockets, seeded sixth—has ever lifted the trophy. Since the playoff field expanded to 16 teams in 1984, only one no. 7 seed and one no.
Has an 8 seed ever beat a 1 NBA?
Dikembe Mutombo also tallied 31 blocks across the five-game set. It was the first time in NBA history a No. 8 seed had knocked out a No. 1 seed in the first round of the playoffs.
Who was the 1999 NBA MVP?
Who won NBA in 1997?
Who won NBA in 1998?
Who had the best NBA record in 1997?
1997-98 NBA Standings
- League Champion: Chicago Bulls.
- Most Valuable Player: Michael Jordan (28.7/5.8/3.5)
- Rookie of the Year: Tim Duncan (21.1/11.9/2.7)
- PPG Leader: Michael Jordan (28.7)
- RPG Leader: Dennis Rodman (15.0)
- APG Leader: Rod Strickland (10.5)
- WS Leader: Karl Malone (16.4)