Who has the best spin move in NBA history?
Shakin’ and Bakin’: The 10 Best Moves in the NBA
- 1.) Tony Parker’s Floater in the Lane.
- 2.) Dirk Nowitzki’s Step-Back Jumper.
- 3.) Dwyane Wade’s Spin.
- 4.) Allen Iverson’s Hesitation.
- 5.) Kobe Bryant’s Fadeaway Jumper.
- 6.) Manu Ginobili’s Euro-step.
- 7.) Carmelo Anthony’s Jab and Dribble.
- 8.) Kevin Garnett’s Turnaround Jumper.
Is a spin move a carry?
User Info: TheBeasely. Uh, no. It really isn’t a carry/travel, but it’s definitely a difficult move to get right. If you look closely, he didn’t shuffle his feet around before the ball touched the ground again.
What is Kyrie Irving signature move?
Kyrie Irving’s Spin Move
Irving has devastating crossovers, pull-ups and up-and-under finishes, but it’s his lightning-quick and compressed spin move that stands out the most. He times his spin brilliantly against on-ball defenders.
What is the best move in basketball?
Basketball tricks: 6 top moves every player should learn
- Crossover. One of the first dribble moves a player needs to practice when they start learning basketball tricks is the crossover dribble. …
- In-and-out. …
- Through the legs. …
- Behind the back. …
- Hesitation dribble. …
- Spin move.
Can you dribble after a spin move?
A spin move is legal as long as the ball handler spins, keeps his or her hand on top of the ball and continues the dribble as he or she attempts to get around the defender.
Can you take 2 steps after a pivot?
You can shoot or pass after two steps, as long as these steps are in consecutive motion. If you stop dribbling and have two hands on the ball, you must pivot on one foot. You can lift your pivot foot, but you have to get rid of the ball before your pivot foot lands.