What is your greatest achievement in playing basketball?
Originally Answered: What is the greatest sporting achievement in professional basketball? The Quadruple Double. This feat is accomplished when a player has at least 10 in four of the five major statistical categories (points, rebounds, assists, blocks and steals).
What is the highest achievement?
‘My greatest achievement’ examples could include:
- Giving a great presentation at work.
- Beating sales targets.
- Training for and completing a marathon.
- Organizing a successful charity event.
- Mentoring a coworker or fellow student.
What is the importance of basketball in once life?
Playing basketball helps to improve motor coordination, flexibility, and endurance. It also encourages speed, agility, and strength. These skills are shown to have a positive effect on promoting a healthy body weight and encouraging more physical activity, which can enhance cardiorespiratory fitness and self-esteem.
What are good achievements?
List of achievements
- Re-organized something to make it work better.
- Identified a problem and solved it.
- Come up with a new idea that improved things.
- Developed or implemented new procedures or systems.
- Worked on special projects.
- Received awards.
- Been complimented by your supervisor or co-workers.