– 2 = Points By Team, Per 2. – 3 = Points By Team, Per 3. – 4 = Points By Team, Per 4. – OT = Points By Team, OT. – Pts = Total Points By Team.
What is DD2 NBA?
Statisticians abbreviate a double-double as “DD2” in a basketball box score. Field goal percentage: A field goal refers to any two-point or three-point shot. A player or team’s field goal percentage consists of the total number of field goals made (FGM) divided by the total number of field goal attempts (FGA).
What do the abbreviations in basketball stats mean?
GM, GP; GS: games played; games started. PTS: points. FGM, FGA, FG%: field goals made, attempted and percentage. … 3FGM, 3FGA, 3FG%: three-point field goals made, attempted and percentage. REB, OREB, DREB: rebounds, offensive rebounds, defensive rebounds.
What does PFS stand for in basketball?
pfs meaning basketball. This is a ratio of steals to personal fouls. HIThe three basketball positions normally employed by organized basketball teams are the guards, forwards, and the center. 3. A basketball team can have a lot of players, but only five can play in a game at any one time.
How is NBA +/- calculated?
How is +/- calculated NBA? +/- – the plus/minus statistic is a measure of the point differential when players are in and out of a game. It is calculated by taking the difference in the score when the player enters the game and subtracting it from the score when the player exits the game.
What does F mean in basketball?
1 Center (C) 1 Flex Forward (F) – Both power forward and small forward players qualify. 1 Flex Guard (G) – Both point guard and shooting guard players qualify. 1 Point Guard (PG)
What is a 3PM?
3PM is also an acronym for Product-Project-Portfolio Management, or alternatively Project-Program-Portfolio Management.
What are the terms in basketball?
- Air Ball: The ball misses the hoop and backboard entirely.
- Alley-oop: A high arc pass to a teammate in a position near the basket to leap and score.
- Alternating-possession rule: A rule in which teams take turns possessing the ball after stopped plays.
- Assist: A pass that sets up a score.
What is the abbreviation for basketball?
NBA. National Basketball Association. Sports, Sports, Sport. PFD.
What are the most important stats in basketball?
Efficiency- The Most Important Stat in Basketball
- Effective field goal percentage (eFG%) …
- True shooting percentage (TS%) …
- Player efficiency rating (PER) …
- Offensive and defensive rating (ORtg, DRtg)
What does the +/- mean in 2k?
The +/- stat is a statistic that looks at the point differential when players are both in and out of the game, to see how the team performs with various combinations. The +/- stat can look at a variety of combinations including the best two player, three player and even five player combinations for each game.