What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Most Valuable Cards 1990s: Kobe Bryant
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor (Check Price)
- 1996 Finest Gold Refractor (Check Price)
- 1997 Upper Deck Game Jersey Michael Jordan (Check Price)
- 1997 SPx Michael Jordan Die-Cut Autograph (Check Price)
- 1997 Skybox E-X2001 Michael Jordan (Check Price)
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
If the card has a serial number, you can normally see the print run stamped right on the card. Any card with a 25 print run or less is more rare than other cards. You should also look for authentic autographs. If the card is from 2000 or more recent, then it will be certified.
What brand of basketball cards are worth the most?
Panini Dominates the Basketball market. They have a ton of brands in the market which people go crazy for. Paper, chrome, and autograph cards or rookies can all fetch thousands of dollars. Especially when graded by psa or bgs.
What modern basketball cards are worth money?
10 of the Most Valuable Modern Sports Rookie Cards
- Mike Trout, 2009 Bowman Chrome Gold Refractor // $215,000. …
- LeBron James, 2003 Topps Chrome Refractor // $320,000. …
- Zion Williamson, 2019-2020 Panini National Treasures // $165,100. …
- Dwyane Wade, 2003 Topps Chrome Gold Refractor // $115,100.
Are sports cards from the 90s worth anything?
It’s basic supply and demand. But, there certainly are cards from this era that are still highly collectible and very much in demand. Most of the valuable cards from the 1980s and 1990s are relatively scarce compared to most of the cards printed from that era.
What is the rarest basketball card?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever: LeBron James Rookie Card Sells For $5.2 Million.
How can you tell if a sports card is rare?
To check, look for a year somewhere on the card fronts or go to the card backs and look for a copyright date. Even common cards from some vintage sets can bring some money, so be sure to keep an eye out for older cards.
How much are LeBron James rookie cards worth?
LeBron James rookie card sells for $5.2 million to tie all-time record.
Why NBA card is expensive?
The value of an NBA card, much like any other collectible, depends on multiple factors, like the featured player, the year it was manufactured, and what part of a collection the card is from. Rookie cards are typically priced the highest because the potential of the players will dictate the value.