How do you play 2k controls on PC?
The default control scheme for NBA 2K20 for PC is:
- Directional Movement. W – Move player up. A – Move player left. …
- Offense. NumPad 1 – Bounce pass. NumPad 2, 4, 6 & 8 – Dribbling moves according to where you want to dribble. …
- Defense. Spacebar – Switch players. Enter – Sprint. …
- Game Menu. Arrow keys – Menu navigation.
Can my PC run NBA 2K16?
OS: Windows 7 64-bit, Windows 8.1 64-bit or Windows 10 64-bit. Processor: Intel Core i5 or better. Memory: 4 GB RAM. Graphics: DirectX 11 compatible (2 GB) or better.
How do you dunk in NBA 2K16 PC?
While moving toward the basket, move the Right Stick in any direction to dunk.
- Tapping the Right Stick will cause you to dribble.
- Holding the Right Stick in any direction initiates a dunk.
How do you shoot in 2K21 PC?
Offense. Note: You can also use NumPad 2, 4, 6 and 8 for shoot if you pressed the key/s longer.
Can you play NBA 2K21 with keyboard?
you can play with keyboard but its not recommended since the development and polishing for nba2k games is for consoles with controllers. yes.