When it comes to basic stats, the average player this season is: scoring 10.2 points per game, just like Dario Saric. grabbing 4.1 rebounds per game, just like Danny Green. dishing out 2.0 assists per game, just like Eric Gordon.
What are good stats in basketball?
The Most Important Stats To Track For Your Basketball Team
- When looking at a stat sheet, I believe the best stats to look at are the following:
- 1) Turnover Differential/Assist-To-Turnover Ratio.
- 2) Rebounding Margin/Offensive Rebounds.
- 3) Free Throw Differential.
- 4) Assists on Field Goals %
What is a good per for an NBA player?
A league-average PER is always 15.00, which permits comparisons of player performance across seasons. PER takes into account accomplishments, such as field goals, free throws, 3-pointers, assists, rebounds, blocks and steals, and negative results, such as missed shots, turnovers and personal fouls.
What is the best stat for NBA players?
Efficiency- The Most Important Stat in Basketball
- Effective field goal percentage (eFG%) …
- True shooting percentage (TS%) …
- Player efficiency rating (PER) …
- Offensive and defensive rating (ORtg, DRtg)
What’s the average points per game in the NBA?
Teams are averaging 112.4 points, up from 105.8 through the same number of games in 2017-18 and up from 106.3 for all last season. If teams maintain that pace, it will be the highest scoring per game average in nearly five decades. Teams averaged 112.4 points in 1970-71.
What is a good basketball average?
I would say that if you average more than the average NBA stat line, you could consider that as a good basketball stat line. The average NBA stat line is: 11.9 PPG, 4.6 RPG, 2.6 APG, 0.7 SPG, and 0.4 BPG.
Which NBA player has the best record?
Kawhi Leonard remains No. 1 all-time in winning percentage
- Kawhi Leonard: 74.48 percent (429-147) …
- Magic Johnson: 73.95 percent (670-236) …
- Larry Bird: 73.58 percent (660-237) …
- KC Jones: 73.08 percent (494-182) …
- Michael Cooper: 72.85 percent (636-237) …
- Tom Heinsohn: 72.63 percent (475-179)
Where does LeBron rank in assists?
The highest ranked player still active in the NBA is Chris Paul of the Houston Rockets, who has a total of 10,275 assists to his name.
NBA all-time assists leaders as of July 2021.
|NBA player||Number of assists|
Is LeBron better than Jordan?
LeBron James’ numbers show that he is, in fact, a better overall player. However, Jordan has scored more overall and has a better finals record. LeBron’s stats show that he is more efficient than Jordan. Jordan has a better free throw percentage, and that improves his points per game average.
How many 3s has Steph Curry made?
For his career, he has 21 games of 10+ threes. The next closest player is Thompson with five. The seven-time All-Star holds the record for the most triples in a season (402) and has made the second-most in league history (2,779).
What is a good NBA 3 point percentage?
Three-point field goal percentage is usually kept as additional statistics. Its abbreviation is 3FG%. A 3FG% of . 400 and above is a very good percentage.