What is Kobe Bryant most expensive shoe?
Here Are Stadium Goods’ 10 Most Expensive Kobe Bryant Sneakers
- Nike Zoom Kobe 5 Prelude Price: $700.
- Nike Zoom Kobe 1 Prelude Price: $900.
- Nike Zoom Kobe 6 “Grinch” Price: $1,099.
- Nike Kobe 9 Elite Premium Price: $1,500.
- Nike Kobe 6 “Vault Anniversary” Price: $1,800.
- Nike Kobe 9 Premium “HTM” Price: $4,500.
Did Kobe have a shoe line?
Ongoing legal trouble prevented Bryant from being given his own signature shoe line, so he turned to a generic Nike shoe—the Huarache 2K4. It may not have technically been his own, but Kobe’s name eventually became synonymous with the Huarache nonetheless.
Why are basketball shoes so expensive?
The expensiveness of high-cost basketball shoes largely can be attributed to all of the money companies such as Nike and Adidas spend on the athletes who endorse their products. Nike’s first contract with LeBron James guaranteed LeBron $13 million a year before he even stepped on an NBA basketball court.
What is the most expensive basketball card ever sold?
Most Expensive Basketball Card Ever: LeBron James Rookie Card Sells For $5.2 Million.