NBA superstar LeBron James has increased his ownership stake in English Premiership club Liverpool via a deal confirmed on Wednesday that makes him a partner in Fenway Sports Group.
How much of Liverpool does LeBron James own?
The Los Angeles Lakers star received 2% of Liverpool Football Club in 2011 for 4.7 million pounds (roughly $6.5M) and it has paid off. Since then, the Reds have won the Champions League and the Premier League and James’ stake is estimated to now be valued at almost $44M.
Who are the owners of Liverpool?
Who is the richest club in world?
List of most valuable teams
- Barcelona – $4.76 billion.
- Real Madrid – $4.75 billion.
- Bayern Munich – $4.215 billion.
- Manchester United – $4.2 billion.
- Liverpool – $4.1 billion.
- Manchester City – $4 billion.
- Chelsea – $3.2 billion.
- Arsenal – $2.88 billion.
How much is Liverpool worth now?
In 2019, Liverpool FC had a brand value of 1.34 billion U.S. dollars.
Does Liverpool own Anfield?
It has been the home of Liverpool F.C. since their formation in 1892. It was originally the home of Everton from 1884 to 1891, before they moved to Goodison Park after a dispute with the club president.
|Owner||Fenway Sports Group|
Who is the richest owner of a football club?
Here are the 20 richest sports team owners; net worths are as of March 5, 2021.
- #1 | Mukesh Ambani. MUMBAI INDIANS. …
- #2 | Steve Ballmer. LOS ANGELES CLIPPERS. …
- #3 | Daniel Gilbert. CLEVELAND CAVALIERS. …
- #4 | François Pinault & family. …
- #5 | Dietrich Mateschitz. …
- #6 | Robert Pera. …
- #7 | Steve Cohen. …
- #8 (tie)| Roman Abramovich.