How do you scan your face on 2K21 Epic Games?
How to Scan Your Face
- Make sure you’ve set up your MyPLAYER account and connected it to both NBA 2K21 and MyNBA2K21.
- In MyNBA2K21, select “Scan Your Face”.
- Follow the on-screen prompts.
- Watch your face become one of the most popular in the NBA.
Can you face scan a picture NBA 2K21?
As you turn your head, make sure you are not just pointing your chin from side to side. If you want to really get into NBA 2K21, the option to scan your face is once again in the game. Facial scanning technology has been in the NBA 2K franchise since NBA 2K15.
How do you face scan on nba2k21?
How To Scan Your Face In NBA 2K21
- Make sure your face is in even lighting from the front with as few shadows as possible. …
- Hold the phone at eye level. …
- Hold the phone around 18” from your face. …
- Turn your head slowly to a max of 45 degrees.
- Look forward as you turn your head.
Why is face scan not working 2K21?
If you get any errors during this step, try relaunching the NBA 2K21 app on your console and reloading. If that still doesn’t work, you may need to try a new Face Scan altogether. If you did it right, the scan will load as part of the rest of the MyPlayer default head options.
How do you change your skin color on NBA 2k21?
Note: You can edit your appearance once you’ve moved through the first several scenes of the MyCareer story. You’ll get a menu where you can select “MyPlayer” and then “Appearance” to edit the look of your face or choose a different one.