Go to options, select create roster, select whichever roster you want, then save it.
How do you change rosters on 2k21?
Simply turn the custom roster option to On. Then, once you continue, it will take you to a screen to download a custom roster. When you’re at the screen that gives you The choice to choose either a Normal, Expansion, or Custom league, press whatever button is designated to bring up the choice of rosters.
How do you change your roster in NBA 2k21 My Career?
How to play MyCareer with custom rosters in NBA 2k21 [PS4]
- Make sure you are connected to internet.
- Choose your favorite team and release all players into free agency.
- Assign 15 NBA superstars onto ur team.
- Click “options” on your Dualshock4 controller.
- Upgrade everyone’s attributes to 99.
How do you create a custom roster in NBA 2k21?
NBA 2K21: How to Create Your Own Custom Teams?
- Simply choose the option MyGM/MyLEAGUE in the menu.
- You can pick from League Expansion which will allow you to add six additional teams alongside the current roster or you can choose the Custom League in which you can edit and change everything in the current teams.
Can you use custom rosters online 2k21?
And as I touched on earlier, we’ve relaxed a lot of the customization restrictions on Ranked play, so you can participate in the online leaderboards while still being able to use custom rosters and start the league with a Fantasy Draft and a few other things.
Can you change minutes in 2k21 my career?
This can be done by going into the settings menu of the game. The player just needs to open the Features tab on the menu. Find the option, “quarter length” and change it accordingly. Usually, in real-time, NBA quarter is 12 minutes long.
How do I get more minutes in my career 2k21?
One of the best ways to increase your players’ overall score is by playing games, getting VC quickly, and upgrading your player’s attributes. You can also start to regularly visit the Gatorade Training Facility once per day.