Who has the best post fade in the NBA history?
The trademark sky hook was hands down was the single most unstoppable post move in NBA history. It was a hook shot in which Kareem would bend his entire body, rather than just his arm, like a straw in one fluid motion to raise the ball and then release it at the highest point of his arm’s arching motion.
Who has the best footwork in NBA history?
Historically, the best players I’ve seen are Hakeem Olajuwon and Kobe Bryant. Shaq’s footwork was highly underrated, Tim Duncan’s was simple, and Michael Jordan’s may have been the most effective from multiple spots on the floor, paving the way for Kobe and Harden.
Who has the highest post fade 2K21?
The player with the highest Post Fade Attribute Rating among current players on NBA 2K21 is Nikola Jokic. He is followed by Joel Embiid in second place, while LeBron James is third.
What sport has the best footwork?
Footwork requires training and specific tennis practice. Best cross sport would be boxing, or martial arts of some form. Second best is one on one basketball. Third best would be playing the cornerback posiition in football.
How can I improve my footwork?
Drills That Increase Agility & Footwork
- Ladder Drills. A ladder is a piece of lightweight equipment put on the floor to help guide players through footwork drills. …
- Jump Rope. Jump roping is a popular footwork drill and has been used by boxers as a way to train the feet to move quickly in the ring. …
- Step Drills.
What is the best dribble style in NBA 2K21?
Best Dribble Moves in NBA 2K21
- Best Dribble Style: Quick or Shifty. …
- Best Moving Crossover: Pro 8 for a crossover that gets you a lot of space, and Pro 2 if you want a quick move to burst past your defender. …
- Best Moving Behind-the-Back: Pro 3 is the best BTB on both Next-Gen and Current Gen. …
- Best Moving Spin: Basic 1.
What does post fade do in 2k?
The Deep Fades badge is new for NBA 2K20 and reduces the distance penalty on post fadeaways taken far from the basket. This badge is super effective for Post Scorers shooting Fadeaways all over the court, and can even be a bail out for shooters late in the shot clock.