Who won the NBA in 1997-98?
Who had the best NBA record in 1997?
1997-98 NBA Standings
- League Champion: Chicago Bulls.
- Most Valuable Player: Michael Jordan (28.7/5.8/3.5)
- Rookie of the Year: Tim Duncan (21.1/11.9/2.7)
- PPG Leader: Michael Jordan (28.7)
- RPG Leader: Dennis Rodman (15.0)
- APG Leader: Rod Strickland (10.5)
- WS Leader: Karl Malone (16.4)
Why was the 98 99 NBA season short?
The 1998–99 NBA season was the 53rd season of the National Basketball Association (NBA). Due to a lockout, the season did not start until February 5, 1999, after a new six-year Collective Bargaining Agreement was reached between the NBA and the National Basketball Players Association.
Who won NBA in 1997?
Did Chicago Bulls Win 1997 98?
The championship was their sixth in eight years and completed the franchise’s second “3-peat”.
|1997–98 Chicago Bulls season|
|Place||Division: 1st (Central) Conference: 1st (Eastern)|
|Playoff finish||NBA Champions (Defeated Jazz 4–2)|
|Stats @ Basketball-Reference.com|