What rookie cards are worth money NBA?
LeBron James and Luka Doncic trading cards are the hottest ones in the business
- LeBron James 2003 Topps Chrome Rookie Refractor #111. …
- Michael Jordan 1986 Fleer Rookie #57. …
- LeBron James 2003 Topps Chrome Rookie #111. …
- Larry Bird/Julius Erving/Magic Johnson 1980 Topps Scoring Leader N/A.
What NBA rookie card is worth the most?
Before the sale of the James rookie, the record holder for the most expensive basketball card was a one-of-one Luka Doncic rookie from the 2018-19 Panini National Treasures that sold for $4.6 million last month.
What are NBA 2021 cards worth?
Best Basketball Cards To Invest In 2021
- 2018 Luka Doncic Panini Prizm RC #280.
- 1986 Michael Jordan Fleer Rookie Card #57. …
- 2020 LaMelo Ball Panini Prizm RC #278. …
- 1996 Kobe Bryant Topps Chrome Rookie Card #138. …
- 2009 Kobe Byrant LeBron James Topps Chrome Refractor #24. …
- 2013 Giannis Antetokounmpo Panini Prizm Rookie Card #290.
How much are LeBron James rookie cards worth?
LeBron James rookie card sells for $5.2 million to tie all-time record.
Are basketball cards from the 90s worth anything?
Most early 90s basketball cards aren’t going to be worth much. There were too many produced and everyone who loved the game back then has them. You could try selling in a lot, highlighting the best cards or sets, but don’t expect a lot. … You can sign up to sell (or buy) on eBay here.
Why NBA card is expensive?
The value of an NBA card, much like any other collectible, depends on multiple factors, like the featured player, the year it was manufactured, and what part of a collection the card is from. Rookie cards are typically priced the highest because the potential of the players will dictate the value.
How do you know if a basketball card is valuable?
You can check the list of sold items similar to your card and see the value they were of the price and the date they were sold. You can base your selling price on this and see if people might be interested in buying.