Abdul-Jabbar did so in his 1,399th, and Malone in his 1,370th. Abdul-Jabbar is the league’s all-time points leader with 38,387. Malone is second at 36,928. James became the youngest player, and the second-fastest (behind Wilt Chamberlain), to cross the 30,000-point mark in 2018.
Who is the fastest NBA player to 20000 points?
10 fastest NBA players to reach 20,000 career points
- Kevin Durant #7 of the Brooklyn Nets.
- Shaquille O’Neal in 2000.
- LeBron James with the Miami Heat in 2012.
- Jerry West.
- Allen Iverson in 2017.
- A moment of silence in honor of Elgin Baylor at Staples Center.
- Kareem Abdul-Jabbar was unstoppable in his prime.
Who was the first NBA player to score 30000 points?
On Nov. 19, 1983, Kareem Abdul-Jabbar scored his 30,000th career point in a win vs. Portland.
Can LeBron pass Kareem in points?
LeBron James now trails Kareem Abdul-Jabbar by fewer than 3,400 points for the NBA’s all-time career scoring record.
Did Kobe really jump over Aston Martin?
Kobe Bryant’s famous video from 2008, a commercial for Nike’s Hyperdunk, appeared to show him jumping over a speeding Aston Martin — only it never happened. Bryant’s commercial was all special effects, which the Lakers guard acknowledged as soon as the video made its splash.
Who is the youngest NBA player to score 10000?
#1 LeBron James
James is the youngest NBA player ever to reach 10,000, 20,000 and 30,000 points during his 18-year career.
Who is the fastest NBA player?
The Fastest NBA Players Right Now
- DE’AARON FOX.
- RUSSELL WESTBROOK. …
- JOHN WALL. …
- JA MORANT. …
- LEBRON JAMES. It’s crazy for LeBron appear on this list at 36, but then again, it’s crazy for LeBron to be doing any of the things he’s currently doing at 36. …