Does the NBA Store sell basketball cards?
Official NBA Panini America Trading Cards, NBA Collectible Trading Cards | store.nba.com.
What is the rarest NBA card?
Topline. A rare LeBron James autographed rookie card was purchased privately for $5.2 million, shattering the record for the most expensive basketball card sale ever, and tying the record for the largest sports card transaction of all time.
What basketball cards from the 90s are worth money?
Most Valuable Cards 1990s: Kobe Bryant
- 1996 Topps Chrome Refractor (Check Price)
- 1996 Finest Gold Refractor (Check Price)
- 1997 Upper Deck Game Jersey Michael Jordan (Check Price)
- 1997 SPx Michael Jordan Die-Cut Autograph (Check Price)
- 1997 Skybox E-X2001 Michael Jordan (Check Price)
Why NBA card is expensive?
The value of an NBA card, much like any other collectible, depends on multiple factors, like the featured player, the year it was manufactured, and what part of a collection the card is from. Rookie cards are typically priced the highest because the potential of the players will dictate the value.
What are the best NBA cards to collect?
LeBron James and Luka Doncic trading cards are the hottest ones in the business
- Zion Williamson 2019 Panini Prizm Rookie Silver #248. …
- Luka Doncic 2018 Panini Prizm Rookie Pink Ice #280. …
- Lebron James 2003 Topps Pristine Rookie #101. …
- Shaquille O’Neal 1992 Topps Gold Rookie #362.
How much is a LeBron rookie card worth?
LeBron James rookie card sells for $5.2 million to tie all-time record.