|2007–08 NBA season|
|Season MVP||Kobe Bryant (L.A. Lakers)|
|Top scorer||LeBron James (Cleveland)|
|Eastern champions||Boston Celtics|
Did LeBron win MVP in 2007?
In 2007 Dirk Nowitzki became the first European player to win it. In 2007-08, and after 12 seasons in the NBA, Kobe Bryant won his first and only Season MVP award.
|NBA Season MVP Year by Year||Player||LeBron James|
Who won NBA in 2008?
Who was the most popular basketball player in 2007?
2007-08 NBA Leaders
- League Champion: Boston Celtics.
- Most Valuable Player: Kobe Bryant (28.3/6.3/5.4)
- Rookie of the Year: Kevin Durant (20.3/4.4/2.4)
- PPG Leader: LeBron James (30.0)
- RPG Leader: Dwight Howard (14.2)
- APG Leader: Chris Paul (11.6)
- WS Leader: Chris Paul (17.8)
Who won 2006 NBA?
Has there ever been co MVP in NBA?
How many times have there been Co-MVPs? There have been Co-MVPs at the NBA All-Star Game on four different occasions (1959, 1993, 2000, 2009). In the most recent occurrence, Lakers guard Kobe Bryant and Suns centre Shaquille O’Neal shared the honour in 2009.
Why Kobe Bryant only has 1 MVP?
Kobe’s MVP years were 2008–2011 where he was still in his prime and also had a great team. He won only once during this time because there were players more deserving than him in 2009, 2010 and 2011.
Who is the oldest NBA MVP?
- ^ Before the 1971–72 season, Lew Alcindor changed his name to Kareem Abdul-Jabbar.
- ^ At 20 years and 276 days old, Johnson is the youngest Finals MVP winner in history.
- ^ At 38 years and 54 days old, Abdul-Jabbar is the oldest Finals MVP winner in history.