Who was drafted in 2016 in the NBA?
Ben Simmons was selected first overall by the Philadelphia 76ers. Brandon Ingram was selected second by the Los Angeles Lakers. Jaylen Brown was selected third by the Boston Celtics.
|Team||Los Angeles Lakers|
|School / club team||Mega Leks (Serbia)|
Who was a rookie in 2015 NBA?
1. Karl-Anthony Towns, Minnesota Timberwolves. Perhaps surprising to see Karl-Anthony Towns on this list, but the fact remains that many of his high Rookie Card values have not been sustainable.
Who is the best player from the 2015 NBA draft?
Below, we re-draft the 2015 class in the order they should have gone in.
- No. 1 pick: Devin Booker. Actual position: No. …
- No. 2 pick: Karl-Anthony Towns. …
- No. 3 pick: Kristaps Porzingis. …
- No. 4 pick: D’Angelo Russell. …
- No. 5 pick: Myles Turner. …
- No. 6 pick: Terry Rozier. …
- No. 7 pick: Norman Powell. …
- No. 8 pick: Montrezl Harrell.
What pick was Michael Jordan?