How do you save game on NBA 2K21?
Save Game Locations For NBA 2K21
- PC (Steam) %PROGRAMFILES(X86)%/Steam/userdata/
- Playstation 4. Settings > Application Saved Data Management > SAVED DATA IN SYSTEM STORAGE > NBA 2K21.
- Xbox One. My Games and Apps > NBA 2K21 > Menu > Manage Game > SAVED DATA. NBA 2K21 – Locker Codes / Free VC Points.
How do you save on 2K?
Open the game’s software menu and select Save Data Cloud. Select the desired user, then select Download Save Data.
Why is my 2K21 my career not saving?
If you’re having trouble with a saved MyCAREER file in NBA 2K21, there’s a chance it’s either missing or it’s corrupted. … More than likely, this message will say “This save file is corrupted, and cannot be loaded.” If your MyCAREER file’s missing, however, there shouldn’t even be a file for you to try and load.
How do you fix NBA 2K21 Epic Games?
Here’s what you need to do:
- Close NBA 2K21 (if you’re running it).
- Open Epic Game launcher.
- Select Library on the upper left.
- Below the game tile, click on the three-dots.
- Select Verify.
- Wait for the process to finish.
- Launch NBA 2K21 and check for the problem.
How do you save your MyCareer in NBA 2K21 PC?
Go to (Settings) > Application Data Management > Saved Data in Online Storage > “Download to System Storage” and press (X button). Select NBA 2K21. Download all files that start with “MyCareer…”
Is 2K21 going to be cross platform?
In short, NBA 2K21 is not cross-platform. This means that if you want to play against someone who has a different platform from your own, you can’t play with them.
Can you recover a deleted 2K player?
You can definitely try a cloud restore once NBA 2K19 releases to restore the player to your console. If that doesn’t work we do a one-time courtesy restore of deleted players.
Can you unretire in 2K20?
Can you unretire in 2K20? Nope. You retire and you’re done.
What time does 2K support close?
Hey All, Our chat services will be shutting down at 5:00 PM PST for several days. During this time, you will not be able to request a chat, but you will still be able to submit a ticket. We appreciate your patience and we will let you know when operations are restored.