We’ve ranked the mascots of 26 National Basketball League teams, as all but four franchises (Lakers, Warriors, Knicks and Nets) have “official” mascots.
What NBA teams have mascots?
Meet All The NBA Mascots
- Henry the Hawk – Atlanta Hawks.
- Lucky the Leprechaun – Boston Celtics.
- Hugo the Hornet – Charlotte Hornets.
- Benny the Bull – Chicago Bulls.
- Moondog – Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Sir CC – Cleveland Cavaliers.
- Champ – Dallas Mavericks.
- Mavs Man – Dallas Mavericks.
Do basketball teams have mascots?
This article is a chart of mascots of all National Basketball Association (NBA) teams. Two mascots, Go the Gorilla and Rocky the Mountain Lion were ranked fourth and ninth respectively on AskMen.com’s top 10 sports mascots.
Who is the most famous NBA mascot?
#1 – Chicago Bulls: Benny
He certainly earned his recent NBA Mascot of the Year honor, without a doubt.
How much does a NBA Mascot make?
The average NBA mascot salary is in the $60,000 range. However, the highest-paid mascot in the NBA, and quite possibly in all of professional sports, is Denver Nuggets’ Rocky the Mountain Lion. Rocky commands a yearly salary of $625,000.
Who played longest in NBA?
Which NBA players have had the longest tenure with one franchise?
- Dirk Nowitzki, Dallas Mavericks, 21 seasons (1998-2019) …
- Kobe Bryant, Los Angeles Lakers, 20 seasons (1996-2016) …
- John Stockton, Utah Jazz, 19 seasons (1984-2003) …
- Tim Duncan, San Antonio Spurs, 19 seasons (1997-2016)
Do the Lakers got a mascot?
The Los Angeles Lakers are just one of the four teams in the NBA without a mascot. The other three teams are the Brooklyn Nets, the Golden State Warriors, and the New York Knicks. A season ago, the Los Angeles Clippers were also in that group, but in May 2016, they introduced Chuck the Condor, their new mascot.