Hands Up Defense: Move and hold Right Stick in any direction. Shot Contest: Move and hold Right Stick in any direction when near shooter (during shot). Vertical Contest: Move and hold Left Stick away from the shooter and press Y. Swat Block: Hold RT and press Y.
What are the controls for NBA 2K18?
- Left Stick – Move Player.
- Right Stick – Pro Stick: Dribble Moves / Shooting / Passing.
- L2 – Post Up (hold) / Dribble Moves (tap/double tap)
- R2 – Sprint.
- L1 – Call Play (tap) / Pick Control (hold)
- R1 – Icon Pass.
- X – Pass / Skip Pass (hold)
How do you auto defend in 2K?
Check out all of the NBA 2K20 Defense controls below:
- Player Swap – Press X to control the defender closest to the ball.
- Intense D – Hold left trigger to get into a low defensive stance.
- Block – Press Triangle to block when near the shooter.
- Steal – Press Square when near the dribbler or when in the passing lane.
How do you do a spin move in NBA 2K18?
Spin: (while posted up) Right Stick twirl clockwise or counterclockwise. Walkdown: Left Stick + Right Stick towards defender.
What is stay home in basketball?
Stay Home – No double team. Defenders will stay with their man no matter what. 5. Straight Up – Moderate “On-Ball”, Moderate “Off-Ball”. 6.
How do you play NBA 2k18 with keyboard?
If you are used to play on pc, here is the default keyboard controls:
- Directional Movement. W – Move player up. A – Move player left. …
- Offense. NumPad 1 – Bounce pass. NumPad 2, 4, 6 & 8 – Dribbling moves according to where you want to dribble. …
- Defense. Spacebar – Switch players. …
- Game Menu. Arrow keys – Menu navigation.
How do you call for a pick in 2k18?
With control of the ball handler, you will hold the LB Button (Xbox), L1 (PlayStation) button to call for a pick. Once the pick is set you can decide what to do from there. After you’ve called for the pick you can press the Left Thumbstick in to select which side you would like the pick to be set.