How do I get my old NBA Live account back?
Re: Lost my NBA Live Mobile Account
The best thing to do is contact EA Support through this link: https://help.ea.com/ . Provide them with your UserID and explain what happened with your account. They will be able to assist you with this problem.
How do I reset my NBA Live Mobile account?
Re: How to delete NBA Live mobile guest account?
- Press Settings > Safari.
- Scroll down and tap Clear History and Website Data.
- Tap Clear History and Data.
How do I find my NBA Live Mobile ID?
Follow these steps to find your NBA LIVE Mobile User ID
Here’s how to find it: On the home screen, slide open the left menu. Tap the Settings (gear or cogwheel) icon. You’ll see your User ID (UID) in the top right of the Settings window.
Why is my NBA Live mobile not loading?
The reasons why NBA LIVE Mobile Basketball cannot be loaded cannot be more different. In most cases it is due to your own internet connection. It is quite possible that your device is in a WiFi network, but it still does not work, so you should try to access a website on the Internet using your browser.
How do you delete your NBA account?
Go to https://www.nba.com/membership/settings/billing. Log into your NBA account with the active auto-bill (if already not logged in) Click Manage Subscription of the subscription you want to cancel. Select Cancel Subscription.
How do I delete my NBA 2K mobile account?
Follow the steps below:
- First, open the Google Play Store. If you have multiple Google accounts, be sure you’re signed into the right one.
- Click on menu, then go to “Subscriptions”.
- Choose the NBA 2K Mobile Basketball subscription you wish to cancel and tap on the “Cancel Subscription” option.
- Finish up as directed.
How do I change my age on NBA Live Mobile?
Edit your information on ea.com
- Go to ea.com and log in.
- Click the avatar on the menu bar. …
- Select the About Me tab.
- Click Edit beside “Basic Information.”
- Click Edit next to: …
- Answer your security question or enter your Login Verification code to confirm your identity, then change away!
Is NBA Live mobile free?
To an extent that can now be assessed with the first-ever mobile edition of NBA Live, which is out on Canadian stores and will be expanding to the U.S. and other regions in the near future. The game is free-to-play but of course supported by the purchase of in-game currency.
How do I fix the black screen on NBA Live Mobile?
Re: [Known Issue] Black Screen
Can you try going to your Facebook app and under Settings>Apps, remove the NBA Live Mobile app from the device you have linked and then try logging in with Facebook again? If it fails again, try logging in from another device.