OxiClean is a detergent that uses oxygen to fight hard to remove stains. Add some OxiClean to water and soak your shoe in the mixture. After you have removed the shoe, use the soft bristle brush to wash it and this should remove almost any stain on your white basketball shoe.
How can I make my basketball shoes look new?
To help keep your footwear even more fresh, try using a shoe deodorizer, which can come in solid form or an easy-to-use spray. You may also consider having a couple pairs of basketball shoes and rotate them between games, giving each pair more time to dry and less time in active use.
How do you clean Kyrie white?
You can keep your sneakers fresh with a few easy cleaning steps:
- Dry brush. Remove dirt from the outsole, midsole, and uppers using a dry, soft-bristled shoe brush. …
- Make a mild cleaning solution. Mix warm water with a small amount of mild laundry detergent.
- Wash laces. …
- Wash soles. …
- Wash and blot. …
- Air dry.
How does baking soda clean yellow soles?
How to whiten yellow soles on shoes: a step-by-step guide
- Make a paste using hydrogen peroxide and baking soda.
- Using an old toothbrush, rub the paste over the yellowed areas of your shoe sole.
- Place your shoes sole side up in direct sunlight and leave to soak.
- Rinse the paste off your shoe sole and check the results.